Propagation via Twitter and word-of-mouth. Foursquare badge, trying to get swarm.
30 minut na 30 příkladů propagace webu, které stály minimum peněz a něco k tomu navíc!
Michal Janík @michaljanik http://www.michaljanik.cz
- Pouzivat propagacni miniclanky - uzivatelsky hodnotny obsah.
- Tiskove sdeleni. Zkouset na specializovanejsi, regionalni, mensi media.
- Buzz, septanda - je tezke vyvolat tu zadouci.
- PR clanky - cilene.
- Wikipedie, udelejte si vlastni stranku at vas muzou novinari snadneji najit.
- Produkovat i PDF pro SEO, pozor na spravne hlavicky.
- Vyhledavace zbozi (zbozi, heureka).
- RSS, znovuprodani jiz udelaneho obsahu.
- Twitter, facebook.
- Zapojeni uzivatele - anktery o nazory, ankety o produkty, uzitelsky navrhnuty produkty.
- Vyuzit silnou znacku (Adidas, Podlahy).
- Pouzit realne fotky podniku pro zvyseni duverihodnosti.
- Vyuzivat mapy (a jine metatagy) ve vyhledavani.
- Delat obsah ktery je mozny jinde citovat.
- Pusobit na diskuzich. -> Reputace, dovednosti. Ne podlizave. (Jak psat web)
How not to be ashamed to ask for money
Who is typically asking for money?
- Startup from investor
- Company from customer
- Employee from employer
First impression is most important - prepare yourself precisely for it.
You cannot accomplish what others can promise
- Distinguish yourself. Capture attention.
- Prepare business plan in short and interesting form - max range 1 A4 paper.
- Prepare estimated time to gain profit.
- Go alone or with other two - show enthusiasm.
- Recoverability do not need to be just financial.
- Utility value, expectation.
- Relationship with customer. Personal attitude.
- Has customer the right to demand changes?
- To refuse a customer doesn't have to be necessary bad thing to your business.
- Customer is king, but also say no and keep your attitude and virtue.
Job listing slang
- Proactive - says yes to everything
- Flexible - works anytime and anywhere
- Dynamic team - full team of young noobs.
Co by měl umět dobrý vývojář
When developing project, feel like a Hero.
- _is_ creative
- _is_ craft (individual execution using standartized techiques)
- is not art
- is not science
Designer has to be artist, but artist doesn't have to be a designer.
- knows technical stuff (language, patterns, math)
- knows frameworks, libraries, outline of other technologies
- knows tools
- knows processes
- soft skills, communication
- time-management (highly individual)
- can present/sell output
- discipline, can moderate passion
- can prioritize
- regularly inform about progress
- has certifications
- S specific, what is the goal
- M measurable, what is progress, when is goal finished
- A acceptable
- R realistic, for sb's skill
- T time, with deadline or time plan
10 000 followeru
Reasons to be followed:
- collector of followers (filatelista)
- Ego boost
- wide impact of message
- Number of followers ~ only guide. Depends on structure of them.
- Do not adapt to followers, be yourself. Find your audience.
- Tweet what you would say in the pub, with friends.
- Tweet truth, but you can little enhance it (like in pub, no more). Twitter is one big pub.
- Let tweet mature, do not tweet in urge. Delay. Cold head.
- Find the right timing for tweet.
- Un-follow can insult, so follow advisedly.
- Right tweets to be easy shareable, re-tweetable.
- Have nice timeline, do not loose hardly gained attention.
How to get followers
- appear in mentions
- start to follow sb -> notification
- use popular hashtag
- arrange retweet
- pretty avatar
- have a nice timeline
Jak dělat marketing s omezeným rozpočtem
Barbora Nevosádová @nevosadova
- Travel business is full of competitors. Need for creative solutions and propagation.
- Do not propagate bad products, it can be done cheap. Propagating awesome product can be cheap.
- Direct e-mail to new users with questions what to improve.
- Cross-sell - connect all your different services.
- When you bought coffee machine, after one month offer discount to coffee.
- When you bought dog food, remind after month.
- Do not be afraid to address journalist.
- Prepare PR articles to be easy to use - screenshot, logo, quotes, benefits, direct link.
- Subject and first few lines are critical.
- Find out who wrote about competitors and address them.
- Personalize for target audience - different mail for family magazine and different for it magazine.
- Do not expect answer. Watch and monitor for articles. Thank for article.
When to write to journalist
- Starting a new product
- Achievement - registered users, transferred data, ...
- Interesting trend, interesting study
- Useful resources - info-graphics, stats, ...
- Take care about community, appreciate loyalty - answer in forums, thank for mentions in tweets.
- Offer widgets for bloggers and social networks (youtube, facebook, ...).
Cooperate with bloggers - reward work. eg. best restaurants in Milano, best fitness in Brno, ...
Product contests -> mentions at articles. Demanding to maintain.
Participate in competitions. Present at conferences.
Jak funguje networking v Americe aneb jak získat z konference maximum!
Aleš Vyka – http://blog.vyka.eu
- Join conferences, make contacts, gain maximum.
- Conferences take a lot of time, make a maximum from it.
- Talk story with partners, talk money with managers.
- Be prepared to make offer at place, be prepare to make a deal immediately.
- Make notes on back side of business card.
- Make contact (with even small effort - email, twitter) with everyone you have met.
- Go to conferences to meet new people, go to pub to chat with present friends.
- Make an effort, do not be too cosy. Speak to new people.
- We are all just humans. Do not be ashamed.
- Give same amount of effort to develop as networking (marketing).
- Use new knowledge immediately.
- Really study how to make presentation.
- Wear badges with name, logo and interest. Promote your interest visually, stand out.
- Make more money on conferences than you spend.
- Talk about your plans.
- Make short-term goals and talk about them.
- Big cities are quick - talk fast, work fast, act fast.
- Quick exchange of bio and short desc of project.
- Talk about story.
- Make concept fast and then put it to public and talk about it.
UX - dřina, která není vidět
Michal Sänger, Marek Dvořák
- Optimizely - https://www.optimizely.com
- A/B testing. Google Analytics integration.
- UserTesting - http://www.usertesting.com
- Specific scenarios to users. In detail report of user behavior. Choose characteristics of desired visitor. Result is half-hour video.
- What to test: Video introduction / Slideshow introduction CTA position Density of content on page (less content -> more CTA) Color of buttons
- Results: CTA above fold Write specific title to anchors - no just "more info". Better Book hotel XXX.
Responsive design a korporátní web
Tomáš Peterka – @atheiste
- Story about Vodafone online activities and its mobile redesign.
- Vodafone site divided to channels: Samoobsluha, eShop, Centrum péče, Vodafone park, ČiliChilli, Mobilní aplikace, Sociální média.
- Each channel has its own visual guidelines.
- Vodafone is enterprise, it has process guidelines and templates almost for everything.
Z místa A do místa B se nedostanete
Martin Kopta – @atpok
- Do not design from just your perspective.
- For some services, users are not ready yet - buying music in Czech Republic.
- Forcing design - teach users what to do by forcing them, and not allow them to do bad things.
- Users already have experiences with web and expect some behavior. You can't create innovative product, that is intuitive at the same time.
- Intuitiveness - immediate feedback is very important.
Kreativita obsahu - je to cool, je to zábava a sem tam to i něco prodá
- You can sell everything, but you have to have good story.
Osobní zpověď copywritera v ČR: Jak se mu žije, pracuje a vydělává?
- There are few people that work exclusively as copywriters.
- Some people won't understand why your job is important and won't help you.
- School certificate - show that you can work with information, people and byrocracy.
- Have humbleness to people you write for - tell them what they do wrong, but do not be arrogant.
- Hard to report working time.
Gamifikace - hrou k vyšší produktivitě i vědeckému výzkumu
Jan Vlček – @vlki
- In games, our lives are more interesting, more challenging.
- Difficulty is determined based on your skills - you can get in FLOW state.
- Gamifikace - use of game elements in non-game environment.
HTML5 & hry
- Canvas - render primitives.
- Watch for browser performance.
- WebStorage - setItem(), removeItem(), clear(). Only string. No expiration. Can assign event handers (eg. value change).
- WebSocket - real-time connection to server.
Socialnim idiotem snadno a rychle
- Working alone – Degradation of social skills.
- Coworking – Shared office, everybody does own things. Could, but not need to cooperate.