Propagation via Twitter and word-of-mouth. Foursquare badge, trying to get swarm.
30 minut na 30 příkladů propagace webu, které stály minimum peněz a něco k tomu navíc!
~ Michal Janík – @michaljanik, http://www.michaljanik.cz
- Pouzivat propagacni miniclanky - uzivatelsky hodnotny obsah.
- Tiskove sdeleni. Zkouset na specializovanejsi, regionalni, mensi media.
- Buzz, septanda - je tezke vyvolat tu zadouci.
- PR clanky - cilene.
- Wikipedie, udelejte si vlastni stranku at vas muzou novinari snadneji najit.
- Produkovat i PDF pro SEO, pozor na spravne hlavicky.
- Vyhledavace zbozi (zbozi, heureka).
- RSS, znovuprodani jiz udelaneho obsahu.
- Twitter, facebook.
- Zapojeni uzivatele - anktery o nazory, ankety o produkty, uzitelsky navrhnuty produkty.
- Vyuzit silnou znacku (Adidas, Podlahy).
- Pouzit realne fotky podniku pro zvyseni duverihodnosti.
- Vyuzivat mapy (a jine metatagy) ve vyhledavani.
- Delat obsah ktery je mozny jinde citovat.
- Pusobit na diskuzich. -> Reputace, dovednosti. Ne podlizave. (Jak psat web)
How not to be ashamed to ask for money
~ Zdenek Fidler
Who is typically asking for money?
- Startup from investor
- Company from customer
- Employee from employer
First impression is most important - prepare yourself precisely for it.
You cannot accomplish what others can promise
- Distinguish yourself. Capture attention.
- Prepare business plan in short and interesting form - max range 1 A4 paper.
- Prepare estimated time to gain profit.
- Go alone or with other two - show enthusiasm.
- Recoverability do not need to be just financial.
- Utility value, expectation.
- Relationship with customer. Personal attitude.
- Has customer the right to demand changes?
- To refuse a customer doesn't have to be necessary bad thing to your business.
- Customer is king, but also say no and keep your attitude and virtue.
Job listing slang
- Proactive - says yes to everything
- Flexible - works anytime and anywhere
- Dynamic team - full team of young noobs.
Co by měl umět dobrý vývojář
~ Petr Adámek
When developing project, feel like a Hero.
- is creative
- is craft (individual execution using standartized techiques)
- is not art
- is not science
Designer has to be artist, but artist doesn't have to be a designer.
- knows technical stuff (language, patterns, math)
- knows frameworks, libraries, outline of other technologies
- knows tools
- knows processes
- soft skills, communication
- time-management (highly individual)
- can present/sell output
- discipline, can moderate passion
- can prioritize
- regularly inform about progress
- has certifications
S specific, what is the goal
M measurable, what is progress, when is goal finished
R realistic, for sb's skill
T time, with deadline or time plan
10 000 followeru
~ David Grudl
- Think about how twitter works, examine single tweets.
- Analyze what work (get reactions) and what not - negativism, FollowFriday, bragging.
- Be funny or pretty.
Reasons to be followed:
- collector of followers (filatelista)
- Ego boost
- wide impact of message
- Number of followers ~ only guide. Depends on structure of them.
- Do not adapt to followers, be yourself. Find your audience.
- Tweet what you would say in the pub, with friends.
- Tweet truth, but you can little enhance it (like in pub, no more). Twitter is one big pub.
- Let tweet mature, do not tweet in urge. Delay. Cold head.
- Find the right timing for tweet.
- Un-follow can insult, so follow advisedly.
- Right tweets to be easy shareable, re-tweetable.
- Have nice timeline, do not loose hardly gained attention.
How to get followers
- appear in mentions
- start to follow sb -> notification
- use popular hashtag
- arrange retweet
- pretty avatar
- have a nice timeline
Jak dělat marketing s omezeným rozpočtem
~ Barbora Nevosádová @nevosadova
- Travel business is full of competitors. Need for creative solutions and propagation.
- Do not propagate bad products, it can be done cheap. Propagating awesome product can be cheap.
- Direct e-mail to new users with questions what to improve.
- Cross-sell - connect all your different services.
- When you bought coffee machine, after one month offer discount to coffee.
- When you bought dog food, remind after month.
- Do not be afraid to address journalist.
- Prepare PR articles to be easy to use - screenshot, logo, quotes, benefits, direct link.
- Subject and first few lines are critical.
- Find out who wrote about competitors and address them.
- Personalize for target audience - different mail for family magazine and different for it magazine.
- Do not expect answer. Watch and monitor for articles. Thank for article.
When to write to journalist
- Starting a new product
- Achievement - registered users, transferred data, ...
- Interesting trend, interesting study
- Useful resources - info-graphics, stats, ...
- Take care about community, appreciate loyalty - answer in forums, thank for mentions in tweets.
- Offer widgets for bloggers and social networks (youtube, facebook, ...).
- Cooperate with bloggers - reward work. eg. best restaurants in Milano, best fitness in Brno, ...
Product contests -> mentions at articles. Demanding to maintain.
Participate in competitions. Present at conferences.
Jak funguje networking v Americe aneb jak získat z konference maximum!
~ Aleš Vyka – http://blog.vyka.eu
- Join conferences, make contacts, gain maximum.
- Conferences take a lot of time, make a maximum from it.
- Talk story with partners, talk money with managers.
- Be prepared to make offer at place, be prepare to make a deal immediately.
- Make notes on back side of business card.
- Make contact (with even small effort - email, twitter) with everyone you have met.
- Go to conferences to meet new people, go to pub to chat with present friends.
- Make an effort, do not be too cosy. Speak to new people.
- We are all just humans. Do not be ashamed.
- Give same amount of effort to develop as networking (marketing).
- Use new knowledge immediately.
- Really study how to make presentation.
- Wear badges with name, logo and interest. Promote your interest visually, stand out.
- Make more money on conferences than you spend.
- Talk about your plans.
- Make short-term goals and talk about them.
- Big cities are quick - talk fast, work fast, act fast.
- Quick exchange of bio and short desc of project.
- Talk about story.
- Make concept fast and then put it to public and talk about it.
UX - dřina, která není vidět
~ Michal Sänger, Marek Dvořák
A/B testing. Google Analytics integration.
Specific scenarios to users. In detail report of user behavior. Choose characteristics of desired visitor. Result is half-hour video.
What to test
Video introduction / Slideshow introduction CTA position Density of content on page (less content -> more CTA) Color of buttons
CTA above fold Write specific title to anchors - no just "more info". Better Book hotel XXX.
Responsive design a korporátní web
~ Tomáš Peterka – @atheiste
Story about Vodafone online activities and its mobile redesign.
Vodafone site divided to channels: Samoobsluha, eShop, Centrum péče, Vodafone park, ČiliChilli, Mobilní aplikace, Sociální média.
Each channel has its own visual guidelines.
Vodafone is enterprise, it has process guidelines and templates almost for everything.
Z místa A do místa B se nedostanete
~ Martin Kopta – @atpok
Do not design from just your perspective.
For some services, users are not ready yet - buying music in Czech Republic.
Forcing design - teach users what to do by forcing them, and not allow them to do bad things.
Users already have experiences with web and expect some behavior. You can't create innovative product, that is intuitive at the same time.
Intuitiveness - immediate feedback is very important.
Kreativita obsahu - je to cool, je to zábava a sem tam to i něco prodá
~ Roman Hřebecký
You can sell everything, but you have to have good story.
Osobní zpověď copywritera v ČR: Jak se mu žije, pracuje a vydělává?
~ Jan Ambrož
There are few people that work exclusively as copywriters.
Some people won't understand why your job is important and won't help you.
School certificate - show that you can work with information, people and byrocracy.
Have humbleness to people you write for - tell them what they do wrong, but do not be arrogant.
Hard to report working time.
Gamifikace - hrou k vyšší produktivitě i vědeckému výzkumu
~ Jan Vlček – @vlki
In games, our lives are more interesting, more challenging.
Difficulty is determined based on your skills - you can get in FLOW state.
Gamifikace - use of game elements in non-game environment.
HTML5 & hry
~ Lukáš Franěk
Canvas - render primitives.
Watch for browser performance.
WebStorage - setItem(), removeItem(), clear(). Only string. No expiration. Can assign event handers (eg. value change).
WebSocket - real-time connection to server.
Socialnim idiotem snadno a rychle
Working alone – Degradation of social skills.
Coworking – Shared office, everybody does own things. Could, but not need to cooperate.
http://prague.the-hub.net http://www.creativegate.cz http://www.deskroom.cz http://coffice.cz